Leather is a strong and flexible long-lasting material obtained by dressing hides in the conditions of a traditional private farmstead, as well as in the conditions of industrial enterprises. It is used in various fields, from the production of shoes and clothing to the binding of books, from the manufacture of furniture upholstery to the production of leather Wallpaper, etc. There are many varieties of leather with various properties. At the enterprise posh Fleece is produced:
The company «POSH Runo» produces:
- tanned leather with chrome Tanner "wet blue" cattle, with an average area of 3.8 m2 and a thickness of 5.2 mm in the floors;
- tanned leather with chrome Tanner "wet blue" made of Mrs skins, with an average area of 0.8 m2 and a thickness of 0.9-1.9 mm;
- dyed "crust" leather from small cattle skins
Wet-blue is tanned leather, which is called raw. This is due to some production features: the skin is tanned, but not completely dried, and only slightly pressed. That is, it is always in a wet state. And as a result of processing by chrome tanning, it gets a blue color – from here and the name wet-blue.
As with any other skin, the crust undergoes a number of special procedures during production and processing. There are several types of crust, and the most common of them is black crust, but the procedure for creating such a skin is about the same. First of all, the skin is sorted and soaked.
The fact is that the crust differs in a number of tanning and dyeing features. It requires a high level of compliance with environmental requirements, including a huge consumption of water and chromium – in combination, these elements give the skin crust softness and strength at the same time. Tanning allows you to treat the skin with chemicals, thanks to which "live" microorganisms disappear, after which the skin becomes suitable for further processing and subsequent use. This skin is also distinguished by the so-called drum dyeing.
The front surface has a natural leather – created in a natural way, not the processing of the figure. This is due to the fact that the dyeing of paint does not imply a surface finish, which favorably distinguishes it from other leathers. In particular, the lack of surface finish makes it possible to make the skin water-repellent. At the same time, a high-quality crust-such as our factory offers-is visually indistinguishable from smooth skin, which also goes into the piggy Bank of advantages.
Care for crust and its products
It should be noted that the care of crust leather products and this skin itself has a number of features. They are comparable to the storage features of other types of leather :
- dry processing of products involves the usual elimination of dust with a clean dry cloth; products made of paint can not be washed – they will not get wet, but they will lose some of their strength and aesthetic properties;
- if you need to remove the skin crust or dirt from the product, it is better to use special cleaning products or try to wipe the product with a sponge soaked in this solution;
- all funds for the care of the skin should be slightly alkaline. After wet processing the crust should be wiped dry;
- from time to time, the crust should be lubricated with special means that add elasticity and softness to it, while maintaining strength.
In general, these are all requirements for the care of the crust. Compliance with these rules will allow you to preserve the natural beauty and unsurpassed quality of this skin for a long time.